Emotionally Healthy Discipleship
20 September 2021 08:32
Definition: Emotionally Healthy Spirituality - a chance to slow down your life to develop your own personal relationship with Jesus
You are invited to EHS at Trinity for an 8 week course of food, film and discussion that makes you think:
- Confront the Crisis of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know and Become Your Authentic Self in Christ
- Discover How Your Family of Origin Affects You Today
- Find Your Way Through "Walls" to Grow into Maturity
- Enlarge Your Soul Through Embracing Grief and Loss
- Integrate Silence and Sabbath to Slow Down for Jesus
- Grow Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Design a Lifelong Plan to Live in God's Love
There is a cost of £25 for the 3 course books but don’t let finances stop you from attending.
What have you got to lose?
Take a look at this video for more details.
Book your place here.
The EHS course starts at Trinity on Tuesday 12th October at 7.00pm and will run for 8 weeks.